We’re very proud to be home to a number of local services and creative businesses. By supporting them, you’ll be supporting the area.
- The fantastic Askham Stores shop, run by Simon and Tracey and located in the heart of the village www.askhamstores.co.uk
- Rod Ireland Photography – Providing excellent photography tuition/tours as well as exquisite fine art landscape prints http://www.rodireland.co.uk/
- Lake District Cycling. Passionate local experts creating sharing local knowledge of the best cycle hire, routes, events, cafes, accommodation and cycle shops. http://www.lakedistrictcycling.co.uk/index.html
- Tale Trails. Fun local story walks for children and the young at heart http://www.taletrails.co.uk
- Out There People – a company specialising in mountain photography, wild camping and mountain skills for beginnershttp://www.outtherepeople.co.uk
- Cumbria Heritage. Family run business based in the beautiful Eden Valley. Offer services focusing on the history and cultural heritage of Cumbria, bringing the land to life for visitors local communities and schools http://www.cumbriaheritage.com
- Live the Lakes – Fun, Sustainable & Affordable Lake District Adventures and Events. Whether it is exploring lakes or mountains, large groups or small gatherings, high adrenaline or pure relaxation Live the Lakes can help make it happen http://www.livethelakes.co.uk
- Askham Hall and Gardens: http://www.askhamhall.co.uk
If you run a business and would like to be listed on this page, please contact us!